Noi That Duong Dai with a large-scale production workshop, a team of skilled workers, and modern production machines. We are confident in manufacturing furniture products according to the exact design, right quality, and standard delivery schedule.
We receive construction packages from: Interior design – Furniture production – Interior construction – Interior installation. Not only interior design but also a furniture factory, direct furniture factory without intermediaries.
Our production and construction capacity is very diverse, We construct many industrial wood materials such as Melamine, Laminate, Acrylic, MDF with high-quality lacquer, natural wood materials such as walnut wood. walnut wood, American oak…
Especially, we immediately reduce 10% of the construction contract value when the customer has a complete 3D and 2D design. Please read carefully the information below.
[text-blocks id=”danh-muc-dich-vu” plain=”1″]
SOME INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Below is a preliminary price list for interior construction and production including 1 Living Room + 1 Kitchen and 2 Bedrooms using An Cuong industrial wood.
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION PRICE 2021
(An Cuong Industrial Wood)
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
Step 1: Sign the construction contract
The content of the construction contract of Contemporary Furniture includes the following items:
– Details of specific work through each stage
– 2D production construction drawings and 3D versions (if any)
– Detailed quotation for each item, type of material, implementation time, payment schedule
– Responsibility of each party and warranty period
– Contract addendum
– Interior construction time. Completion time will depend on the status of the apartment and the item to be constructed. Normally, the average construction time of Contemporary Furniture is as follows:
+ Construction of apartment interior: 25-30 days.
+ Villas – townhouses 40 – 60 days
+ Construction of office furniture: From 10-35 working days or more.
+ Showroom interior construction: From 25 to 40 working days or more
+ Interior construction of Hotels, Restaurants: Construction time depends on design documents in each specific stage.
– After signing the construction contract, the customer will make the first deposit of 50% of the construction contract value
Step 2: Survey the actual construction site
– Based on the 2D interior construction, Contemporary Interior Architects will go with the Furniture Manufacturer to measure the actual interior space.
– During the measurement, we will actually discuss with the customer what the furniture will look like when it is up and how it will affect other pieces of furniture.
Step 3: Construction and production of furniture
– After the actual measurement at the interior floor, the architect will exchange the final pin with the Client about the 2D drawing. The customer agrees, We proceed to produce furniture at the Factory
– Furniture produced in our workshop ensures the following good factors:
+ Ensure the right material (You can see the invoice or see the rough product at the factory)
+ Correct technical factors ensure that the item is used for a long time, durable, and aesthetically beautiful
+ The painting room is separate from the carpentry area, ensuring that the paint surface is not dusty or lumpy
The finished product is sealed to ensure no scratches during transportation
Step 4: Transport and install at the site
– Before shipping, we need to make sure the construction site of the customer’s house is eligible for installation.
– After being qualified for installation, Contemporary Furniture will ship the goods and proceed with the installation
– During the installation process, we will execute carefully to avoid affecting other parts such as: Floor, ceiling …
– After completing the construction, we will clean and return the ground
Step 5: Liquidate the contract, hand over the completed apartment to the customer and send the warranty record
After the installation is complete, the sales staff in charge of the project will proceed to liquidate the construction contract with the customer.