IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS OF INTERIOR DESIGN
Step 1 : Meet customers and learn design ideas
After customers contact Noi That Duong Dai, our sales staff will work directly with customers to:
Find out customer information such as:
– Age, interests, space, number of users
– Purpose of use: To stay, rent (Homestay or long-term rental), sell…
– Main design style and desired customer
– Requirements for materials and materials used in the interior
– Client’s needs and budget
– Consulting on cost rates when designing.
After the customer receives the cost quotation and advice from the sales staff, the architect and sales staff will go to the customer’s house for a few sessions to survey the current status of the ground including the following steps: :
– Measure, draw, check the ground space, properties of space, techniques.
– Accurately draw architectural spaces, especially elevation, size, position
decorate the walls, beams, floors of your home
– Draw the exact location, path of the devices, the connection lines of the devices
– Architects will advise customers directly at the construction site based on the desired design requirements and actual site survey.
Step 3 : Sign an interior design contract
If the two parties agree to agree, they will sign an interior design contract, the contract content includes:
– Design costs
– Item will be designed
– Style of each item
– Design progress (Usually 10-15 days)
– Payment progress
– Incentives and promotions for customers (if any)
After signing the design contract, the customer will make the first payment (50% of the contract value) for Noi That Duong Dai.
Step 4 : Design of interior premises
While agreeing on the design contract, the architect will make a preliminary plan of the site
– Division of space, arrangement of furniture, location of main equipment in the interior
– Make a plan on interior style, materials used
– Draw the correct scale, position of furniture, electrical and water equipment, dividing walls
– Partition walls, location of furniture and equipment must be suitable with the current status, structure and technical position.
When the Customer finalizes the interior design floor plan, the architect will proceed to draw 3D indoor areas
– 3D drawing is a drawing that simulates interior corners in the house for customers to visualize their house in advance,
– The 3D design is based on the interior style requested by the owner, using materials in accordance with customer requirements, material level, material type, color.
Step 6 : Present the design plan to the customer
When the 1st 3D design is completed, the architect will send it to the Customer for viewing. From there, present detailed design ideas to Customers
– After the Customer sees the details, they will feedback to the architect which parts need to be modified
– At this time, we will proceed to modify the unstable points according to the customer’s wishes until the 3D perspective is closed.
Step 7 : Design of construction technical documents
Finishing the 3D design, the customer makes a 2nd advance (30% of the contract value) for Noi That Duong Dai to proceed with the construction technical site (2D)
Architects will hand over 2D drawings to customers construction drawings will have all the following elements:
– Dimensions, Location, symbols of details, furniture
– Types of materials, codes of materials and equipment
– Color by code, or by sample
– Designing the layout of the functional map
– Floor and ceiling tiling drawings (if any)
– Location drawings of sockets and switches (if any)
– Detailed drawings of furniture
– And some additional models depending on the type of apartment.
Step 8 : End the interior design contract
After completing the 2D version, Noi That Duong Dai will be synthesized into a complete 3D + 2D profile set to be sent to customers.
– Finish the design item, conduct the acceptance test, liquidate the design contract.
DESIGN PROJECTS WE HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED