When it comes to home decor, many people will think of the interior decoration of the living room, bedroom or kitchen but forget a very important area – deciding on the sympathy of the customer right from the first time. It is the decoration of the modern house interior entrance design to the house. Here, Noithatduongdai gives you the following 8 suggestions that will hopefully help you with ideas to impress your visitors.
- 1 1. Utility when combined with display and storage
- 2 2. As delicate as the Japanese entrance
- 3 3. Small green courtyard right from the entrance
- 4 4. Minimalist and effective entrance layout
- 5 5. Picture frames create accents for the entrance to the house
- 6 6. Green trees adorn the entrance to the house more cool
- 7 7. Create a peaceful space for the entrance with gravel
- 8 8. The “key” to a great entryway is a cushion
1. Utility when combined with display and storage
With houses with a lot of space, the entrance to the house can both make use of the storage space quite effectively and impress the guests when visiting the house. You need to note, arrange and clean this area regularly to avoid unnecessary clutter.
2. As delicate as the Japanese entrance
Famous around the world for their minimalist yet sophisticated lifestyle, Japanese architecture and interiors are always something to learn. The entrance to the Japanese house is usually decorated simply with small vases and slippers. However, it still makes many guests unable to take their eyes off.
3. Small green courtyard right from the entrance
What do you think about a house entrance combined with a small green courtyard. In the houses in the city today, the space for trees is very lacking, this is an idea to help your house have more yards and the entrance to the house is not boring.
4. Minimalist and effective entrance layout
Minimalism is the style many families are aiming for today. It starts with small and really useful items in your home. And the same goes for the entrance area to the house.
5. Picture frames create accents for the entrance to the house
Any space needs an impressive focal point, creating focus on that point. With a space like the entrance to the house, the highlight can be a beautiful wall painting that is attractive enough.
6. Green trees adorn the entrance to the house more cool
If there is no condition to create a small green garden at the entrance of the house, another simpler suggestion for you is to use small green pots at the entrance to the house.
7. Create a peaceful space for the entrance with gravel
Gravel is a fairly common material in Japanese interior design and in Zen culture. The meaning of pebbles in meditation is balance and tranquility, so using pebbles to decorate the entrance to the house creates a quiet and peaceful space.
8. The “key” to a great entryway is a cushion
For houses with separate entrance decoration or entrance combined with other spaces such as living room or dining room, the space separating space is the point that makes the house sophisticated.
The space between the entrance to the house and other spaces is an important point to create the sophistication of the house. You can optionally decorate this space!
Although the entrance to the house does not take up too much space, it is extremely important for you to impress the guests who come to the house. Therefore, you should create a beautiful entrance to your home thanks to the above suggestions.