04 standards for designing the reception counter in the office do you know yet? The front desk is the face of the company, the place to welcome guests, the space that people approach first when entering the company, it shows the typical characteristics of the company. When designing the office, special attention must be paid to the standards of the modern office reception interior design.
Reception design standards: Space
– What NoiThatDuongDai when designing the reception counter for customers is that the space must be airy, full of light, must arrange at least one seat for the receptionist, depending on the characteristics of the business and the number of employees. change.
A space full of amenities is indispensable for a reception space. Should create a small space to exchange work, meet customers…
Reception design standards: Color
– NoiThatDuongDai when designing the front desk always gives advice is to choose a main color that speaks to the characteristics of the business or company. Furniture and equipment will coordinate with the main color tone so that it is harmonious and reasonable.
Avoid combining hot colors together, cold colors together so it will be very boring, not creating a highlight. If you want to create a strong impression, people often use contrasting colors.
– In addition, to create a fresh space, we can decorate more trees, use tree walls….
Reception design standards: Reception counter dimensions
Standard reception desk height is usually 1100mm, length 2200mm. The size will vary by space and depends on the design of the office.
– The size of the reception desk needs to be suitable for the body of the receptionist: This is one of the very important factors that business owners; restaurants and hotels need to pay attention to. When choosing any counter; pay attention to how tall your employees are, what body shape they have to buy reasonable products. If the front desk is large and wide; but the staff is small and short, the staff will be lost, causing loss of aesthetics and sympathy for customers.
– The front desk needs to be sized to match other furniture in the lobby: In the reception hall; in addition to the counter; there are often other furniture such as lounge chairs, tea tables, etc. The size of the items should be balanced with each other. The furniture should not be arranged with too large a size; the furniture is small in size, causing a loss of harmony in the overall reception hall space.
– The size of the reception desk is suitable for the number of customers; who come to trade each day: When deciding to choose a certain reception desk; the business also needs to estimate the number of customers who come to trade each day to be able to choose a counter model of the same size. suitable. If the number of customers is large; the size of the counter is large, whereas if the number of customers is small; the size of the counter needs to be relatively small.
Note when applying design standards of reception counters
The front desk is the place to receive the company’s guests, this is considered the first impression for customers. A beautiful front desk; modern and luxurious design is not enough, paying a little attention to feng shui; placement direction; color is also a way for you to increase your fortune and luck for the development of the company.
First of all, you should arrange the front desk in the following order: Door system – front desk – place to wait for guests, this is considered a scientific arrangement in accordance with feng shui. If using two-leaf doors or more, they must be able to open all the wings to ensure smoothness and welcome guests, avoiding the situation of “eyes closed eyes” that will prevent air flow.
In the case of doors and windows facing the main door, it is necessary to arrange screens and trees to shield and prevent the air flow from moving, the direct flow of air passing through; helping the office to accumulate better air.
Pay attention to the distance from the reception to the door so that the guest entering does not have to go through a space that is too wide or deep; but also avoids being too close to the door; causing guests to “swoop” to the front desk as soon as they enter. room area is too small. The best distance is from 5 to 9 steps ie about (3m to 5.5m) is suitable for the biological rhythm and the best feng shui numbers modern office reception interior design.
Behind the front desk, there should be a wall (post-occipital) as a prop. It is also possible to put a document cabinet; bookcase, display shelf, it is more suitable to hang the company’s logo, name or slogan, while the front has a logo, name or slogan. The interior space should be clear.